Yesterday, while I was researching the story on the BC Transit Victoria Regional “Rapid” Transit study (VRRT), I came across a whole pile of web fail:
- As of this morning, the BC Transit press release which must have gone out wasn’t listed on their main page listing all press releases or the VRRT project’s website News page.
- The new open houses did not appear on the VRRT’s website.
- As I realized I didn’t know where the Colwood Municipal Hall was, I did a quick search. A Google search for “Colwood Municipal Hall” yielded no results. The map showed Oak Bay’s muni hall.
- Searching the Colwood website, colwood.ca for “hall” got a link to a city hall page. Sadly it only said this on it:
- Similiarly, the top press release, which is about expanded rail service, on the ICF site gets you this error:
Microsoft VBScript runtime error ‘800a0007’Out of memory: ‘Server.CreateObject’
/siteengine/includes/PageFunctions.asp, line 19
msxml3.dll error ‘80004005’
Error while parsing “http://www.islandcorridorfoundation.ca/sites/icf/templates/article/dataSources/summary.xml.asp?sid=39”. End tag ‘title’ does not match the start tag ‘body’.
D:\SITES\ICF\SITES\ICF\../../core/publish_3_2.inc, line 218
What a giant pile of web fail, and here I though the Oak Bay Muncipality’s site was bad.
One thought on “A giant pile of web fail”